fredag 23. mars 2007

Just some thoughts by Henrik

Hey, ya`ll.

Its kinda hard to write Norwegian with an English keyboard, so bear with me. Aight?

I just thought I would share some thoughts and facts with you guys that Ive collected throughout the trip so far.

Here we go:
1. There is only one way to beat time while waiting for the plane: boredom. And lots of it.
2. Plane-food is actually kinda of a OK meal. It fills up your stomach and tastes great. But only if you`re a midget who has had his tongue ripped out.
3. All persons under 15 years of age should be put on a different plane or in the cargohold of the plane. They make to much noise. Screaming and shouting and wailing and other unhuman noises.
4. But all baby`s should be banned from airplanes. And I mean ALL! They never seem to shut up.
5. American police and government officials dont smile a lot, and don`t understand bomb-jokes.
6. I think the guy at Amsterdam who bodychecked me at the gate was kinda "driving on the wrong side of the road", if you catch my drift...
7.America is a great place for eating, but only if you have a car. Your car is basically your dining-room over here. (There`s a story to it)
8. Spanish people over here are kinda strange.
9. And so are thei hotels they run.
10. All the gangstah-yo-yo-hoods you all know from rappers music videos and movies are actually even more scarier in real life.

Gonna get back to you guys later, cause we`re going bowling. Crap...

Peace, ya`ll!
Choppylove<3

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

To calm down worried parents?
Podd

Joachim Bjørge sa...

Wicked!
Haha..

I see you're in shape and mood ;)

Say hi to Jennifer Lopez from me. I hear she's still from the block.